Maple Cookie Tea Latte
A tea latte is a tea drink made with tea and frothed milk, exactly the same as a cafe latte but with tea instead. This tea latte delivers a sweet maple syrup and spicy vanilla aroma and is the perfect pick me up at any time of the day.
This recipe makes two tea lattes.
What you'll need:
1 tablespoon of Tea-Cherie Maple Cookie loose leaf tea
1 cup of boiling water
1 - 1.5 cups milk - whatever your preference
Sweetener if desired - note that this tea blend works beautifully with raw or brown sugar
How to make the latte:
1. Brew the tea leaves for 5 minutes in a teapot
2. Froth the milk a minute before your ready to make your latte
3. Pour the brewed tea into a tall glass or mug half way, add in your sugar (if desired) and stir.
4. Pour the frothed milk over the brewed tea
5. Stir and then sit back, relax and enjoy!